This past weekend we went to Amy and Eric's house to visit! Brody had never been there so we decided it was time to go and see them! Brody was introduced to their dog, Laney. She is such a good dog and as you can tell they both got along great together! We had a lot of fun taking Brody to get his hand print on a plate, going to the river market and eating lots of Amy's yummy food!!
Brody enjoyed petting Laney. She is such a pretty dog!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time at Amy & Eric's! Amy was very excited about the weekend. Brody is so adorable!
It was so great that you all got to come this last weekend. We really enjoyed hanging out with you all. I can't wait to see how the plate turned out. That was fun.
It was so exciting to see Brody learning how to wave. I was so glad I got to witness him learning something new... for the first time. He's almost got it. Fun to see how his little brain works. I miss him already! He IS adorable.
It looks like you all had a great week-end. Laney looks very relaxed with Mr. Brody around. What a good dog she is.
Post a Comment