Sunday, June 10, 2007

A great weekend


We had another great weekend this past weekend. Heather and Drew came up to visit and it was great seeing them again! I know what you are thinking.... what is up with Brody in this picture. Well it was 11:00pm and he had been asleep so the poor little guy was tired and wondering why I am pulling out my camera at this time at night. :) I guess we are all allowed a bad picture every now and then... even adorable little Brody! (Sorry guys I should of taken your picture earlier the weekend just flew by)! Drew taught us a game called Nert's, and we pretty much played that all weekend! It is a very fun game! We watched some old home videos of Ja, Jerm, Holly and Heather when they were kids..... it is so funny to see how you used to act sometimes. It made me really glad that we have a video camera so that one day we can show Brody how he used to act.... and show is wife or girlfriend some embarrassing moments in his life.... :) Or just to see what a cute baby he is!!! :)
Brody is almost ready to start crawling, he does it for about three steps but then thinks forget this I can get there quicker if I scoot. It is funny to watch his thought process sometimes. He now goes from his tummy to sitting up which is very nice. However I still have to look twice when I walk into his room to get him up from his nap and there he is just sitting there waiting for me to get him. Funny.
Well what a fun weekend! It was good seeing you again Heather and Drew!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a funny picture of him. Glad Heather and Drew got to come and visit and see all of the new things Brody is doing. He will probably be crawling by the time we see him this weekend. Let's play the new game you learned...Nertz too! :)