Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!






Happy Fathers Day!


This was Ja's first fathers day and he just happend to be on vacation! What a great way to spend your holiday not having to go to work! I love how he is always willing to jump on in there and do whatever needs to be done! We love you Ja! You are a great dad!


Love ya


Em and Brody

3 comments:

Martin Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martin Family said...

Jason, Happy Father’s Day. I am sure you are a wonderful father. Enjoy him while he is young, he will grow up fast. Greg is not on vacation, however we all feel like he is, I guess it will take some getting use to, him being around and all. We have enjoyed everyday here in Georgia. Just cause we have moved does not mean we are not OU fans; we have an OU game / sports room, the guys really like it. Well I will let you all go, for now, enjoy you family.

Love from the Martin’s in Georgia

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day! We are glad we got to spend Father's Day & your Anniversary with you. You ARE a wonderful Dad, and Brody Ja is one lucky boy!