I decided that today was a great day to break out the pool! I have always loved to swim in the summer and wanted to introduce Brody to it! It was a lot of fun to be outside and get cooled off a little (it is hot outside). I think Brody had a good time and got used to it. He likes his baths so I figure he would like swimming. :) He looked so cute in his little swim shorts and hat!! The next summer thing I want to introduce him to is snow cones!! hahaha .... just kidding... he will have to wait a little while for that sugar high!
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Swimming!
Posted by jeblusk at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the stylish swim shorts. He looks like he is enjoying the water. I bet he was just a kicking and splashing - like with his baths. He'll be ready for swimming in no time. That is nice that you can do that together. Fun for the summer days.
You all are going to have so much fun this summer in the pool. I remember when you girls were little and sometimes we would go out to swim and I would have to be right in the water with you because it was so hot. You will love having this pool around. Snow cones...mabye next summer.:-)
What a cute swimmer he is.
Post a Comment