

Wow I can't believe it! Brody is 8 months old today! He is growing so fast and doing new things each day. He can now eat some finger food which is nice because it entertains him for a little bit while we try to eat. It is amazing how something as simple as a cheerio will entertain him for a little while. If it were only always going to be that easy. :)* He is now pulling up on everything and anything! So that is making our lives a little more fun. :)* Just this week he started saying mama!! He already says dada so that is fun. Now granted he does not know what he is saying but it is good that he is getting his m's down! He is very interested in anything and everything and wants to always be on the go! If you know Ja at all he gets that trait from him... :)* He is not the type of baby that will just cuddle in your arms.... so when I get those moments where he is asleep on my sholder or simply sitting there on my lap while I read him a book (instead of trying to bite the book) I cherish those! He is such a cutie if I do say so myself!
4 comments:
Happy 8th month birthday, Brody. You sure have learned a lot in these past 8 months. I guess one can see how important these early years are. So much learning going on. Your 8th month pictures are very cute. Love you, Marmee and Pops.
Well 8 months have gone by so fast! You are really learning so much now Brody. It is quite fun to witness, and read about. We love you and are so thankful you are part of our family! Glad you got to celebrate by the pool! XO
WHAT A THRILL TO SEE VIA THE INTERNET THAT BRODY IS GROWING SO FAST. ENJOY! WISH WE COULD SEE HIM IN PERSON. HE WILL BE WALKING SOON. LOVE TO YOU ALL THREE. MI MI & MI CAW.
What a cutie!! This is such a fun age because they do so many new things in a short period of time. Enjoy every minute with him and cuddle with him any time you get to! They grow up so fast!
Post a Comment