Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Man oh man!!

Man oh man what a cute little boy! I can't get over all the new things he is doing and how he will smile for the camera now and try to go after it when he notices it is out! He got one of his top front teeth in over the weekend and we are just waiting for the other one to come in! His new things for the week are saying babababab (close to mama) over and over again... and learning to stand up while holding onto something. He gets so excited when he is standing up... like look at what I am doing!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this cute little boy? Is he my little nephew? :) Well how big he is getting. Totally looking like a little man more and more each day. I love his facial expressions. He has got your big brown eyes Em. I can't wait to squeeze him this weekend!! Hurry and get here! XO