Friday, June 22, 2007

Brody crawling!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT! I watched it 3 times! That is as cute as it can be! Did you all have to set out the remote or camera to get him to crawl in your direction so determined? :) I can't believe he is crawling so well. He's got both that and the waving down. I already miss him! Thanks for sharing a video. That is neat!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that? You just can't get tired of watching him. I am so glad you put it on video. Just love that little boy!!!!

Martin Family said...

Oh Emily, how wonderful. This is great that you can share all the new and exciting things in Brody’s life with you family and friends via e-mail/blog. You will have to let me know how to do that to a blog. I know how to put photos on there but not video.

Tamara

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid! The video was excellent. High quality stuff! Did it take a long time to upload?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That is so adorable! I love it! I'm glad I got to see him when he first started to figure the crawling thing out a couple of weeks ago. Next time I see him he'll probably be walking!