This is a video I took of Brody when it was his nap time. However as you can see he was not taking a nap. His new favotite thing to do is pull up and stand in his crib.... I guess he found a new friend when he was looking in the mirror. It takes him a while to wind down and go to sleep...... I did not mean for him to see me so I had to go back in and say that it was nap time. Eventually he did go to sleep. :)
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Brody's nap time
Posted by jeblusk at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
THAT IS ONE LITTLE GUY WHO JUST DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO SLEEP. JUST HAS TOO MUCH TO DO. IS IS GROWING SO FAST. GIVE HIM A BIG HUG FOR US. MI MI
Mimi's right. He is just trying to entertain himself so he won't have to go to sleep. Funny that he can stand up now and peek out the crib at his mom with the video camera! What a cute expression on his face once he realized you were there! :)
MiMi is right. So much to learn and explore and taste. What a cute video.
Post a Comment