Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Swim Day



This whole week it is supposed to rain every day.... except for yesterday. So I decided that if Brody and I were going to go to the pool we better go before the rain comes! So we put on our sun screen (which baby sun screen just smells like summer in a bottle to me).... and headed out the door. I have a pool pass for this pool so that we can just hang out there for a couple of hours and splash around and then leave and not feel guilty about only being there for 2 hours and having to pay every time we went. This pool is cool because it is a zero entry pool which means that you can just walk right into the pool like you do the ocean. I like this because then Brody and I can sit and hang out in the shallow end without all the big kids! So we were sitting there yesterday and all of the sudden this life guard comes up to me and says, "Um Mam we are asking that everyone gets out of the pool". I was like uhhh ok... then I look around me and almost everyone was out of the pool already. ( I must of been in Brody world because I had not noticed what was going on)..... So come to find out some little kid (who was not wearing swim diapers....) did something in the baby pool.... you can only imagine what. I was thinking man I am glad I did not take him over there today! I was just going to hang out for a little while until they shocked the pool and let everyone get back in. UNTIL I found out that both pools are connected and that is why everyone had to get out of the big pool! That kind of grossed me out and needless to say I packed up our stuff and decided to come again anther day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.......LOL..........LOL........That is so funny Emily! Of course that would happen. There was a floater! LOL You really must have been in Brody world to not have noticed the mad dash people were making out of the pool. When you get there next time you may want to take a quick stroll around the pool to make sure everything is okay before getting in. I AM glad that you all are going swimming. That is great! I know Brody likes it.

Anonymous said...

I love this story. Only when one is in "Brody World" do you not notice what is going on around you. One day of the whole week you get to go swimming and someone has to loose a floater. Brother!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...

Hey Emily-Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog...sorry that your sister has been harassing you about our blog friendship..ha,ha! Seriously, Brody's pictures are so cute! Too bad the pool party had to come to an end so quickly yesterday...at least it wasn't Brody! That would have really been embarrassing!!