Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Enjoying time with our Family

Amy and Eric came to visit us this past weekend. We had a lot of fun shopping, making Brody's birthday invitations, going to the park and celebrating Amy's birthday. Brody had a good time chasing around Laney (their dog) and saying "ruf ruf" every time she was around. It was very cute because last time he had seen Laney, Brody was not to sure about her. :)* We had a good time at the park and enjoyed watching Brody enjoy being outside.
Peek-A-Boo I see you!

Sliding with Aunt Amy


You can tell by the look on his face that he is having a good time here!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures at the park. I love the look on his face of when he is in the helicopter. Cute! It was a great week-end and Dad and I loved having the family together. xoxo

Anonymous said...

It WAS great! Thank you for a wonderful weekend. I loved being there with you all. It was so fun being able to take Brody to the park. It was neat to watch him play and get excited about different things like swinging with no hands, and sliding down the slide! I love that boy!