HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BRODY!!!
Today was a very special day in our house! It was Brody's first birthday! We woke him up singing Happy Birthday and giving him lots of hugs and kisses!! The whole day Ja and I were playing the "last year at this time we were....." game!! It is crazy that a whole year has gone by..... more like flown by!! We took Brody to the park to celebrate. I was happy that the weather was nice so that we could do this because he loves going to the play ground!! :)
(Get ready for picture overload!)
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRODY!!!Eat lots of cake!!
Love to all,
The Georgia Martin's
What a great birthday celebration. I love the park pictures. It really shows the true Brody. Being outside and having fun. What a cutie!
I love the new toy you gave him. So many things to do with it, I would think it would be hard to get bored. Happy Birthday Brody and we love you. Marmee and Pops
Happy Birthday Brody Ja! We have really loved watching you grow and learn so much in this first year. We can't believe you are already one! It looks like you had lots of fun at the park. What a great way to celebrate. And your mom and dad gave you ice cream and a cookie? HOW COOL! You won't know what to think come Saturday when you eat your first piece of cake. Your new toys look like they will keep you entertained. We love you bunches and are so proud to be your aunt and uncle. XOXO Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment