This Tuesday, the 23rd is Brody's first Birthday!! Oh my gosh were did the time go??!! In honor of the upcoming event I decided to put some of my favorite pictures on here. I decided to split it up and do just up until Christmas today. Tomorrow I will put some more pictures on here. It was VERY hard to pick my favorites because each picture holds a special memory for me!! However I narrowed it down and chose a few of the classics. :)* Hope you enjoy the picture count down to his birthday!! Just 3 more days until my baby turns one!!!

You are really never very prepared for the first time you see your baby!! I remember thinking...oh my gosh here he is! I was a little afraid to
touch him... who knows why! I only
touched him with my pointer finger at first. (Weird I know!!) Then he started crying and he peed all over me!! Welcome to mother hood!! :)* Of
course after that I started touching him more and
lovin on him.

His face here cracks me up!! Its like he was thinking... oh my gosh where am I and why is it so
Bright here!

This is
probably my favorite picture of him!! I love how he is looking right into the camera.

So
tiny!! Now he climbs all over this duck chair.

What a little
cutie!
HAHAH! How can you not laugh at this picture!! This is one to pull out when he gets older!! It's like he is thinking.... you guys are so mean for doing this to me! :)
Who is that in the mirror! Brody was born with a lot of hair, however it was all in the back of his head. :) I am glad it is still not that way. He was also born with really dark hair, it has lightened up a lot!!
Hope you enjoyed the picture count down. :)*
3 comments:
Well I definitely enjoyed it! I still can't believe he is one. This time last year I was already in Broken Arrow making one last shopping trip to the mall with you. I will never forget the lady in Baker's shoes say, "You look like a little olive on a toothpick!" Still cracks me up. The cameo picture is my favorite of him too. It still sits on our living room table!
OH!!!! I LOVE the pictures!!! So sweet, and it gives me hope for Eli's fading hair line!!! :) I can't wait to see the birthday pics...he is such a cutie!!!
So hard to believe that Brody is turning one. I have enjoyed watching how much his little brain has grasped in just a short 12 months. You both have done a great job with him. Great pictures showing his growth. Great journaling too. xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment