Man oh man!! Brody is now 11 months old!! He is on the go and getting into anything and everything. It is so cute when he does something he knows he is not supposed to! When we come up to him and say no no Brody.... he will either try to run the other way or try to "hide" under one of our coffee tables. It is so cute and I always have a hard time looking stern and not laughing when he does this!!!
He loves to walk and is getting pretty fast at it! He likes for us to chase him or play peek-a-boo with him. I would say his favorite toy or thing to do right now is read a book! He loves to sit down and look at a book where he can touch something soft or open and shut different flaps that are on a page. :)*
He likes to listen to his music and it always puts him in a better mood when he is just a little fussy. In fact if you asked me what my favorite song is right now, I would have to say... "I'm a Little Tea Pot", or "Baby Bumblebee" :)* because that is all I ever listen to anymore! :)
He is the joy of our lives!
We love you Brody!!
2 comments:
Brody is looking quite handsome! Such a little man. The park pictures turned out great! It's a wonderful background and he looks like he is having fun being "adventurous Brody". Tell him Aunt Amy is coming to read him a book, play chase and hide and seek, and give him lots of kisses.
What good pictures you took Emily of a very handsome boy. The one of him walking over the bridge is priceless as well as your comment. "I'm out of here". Cute! I love the backgrounds at the park that you chose. Good shots.
Post a Comment