Sunday, October 21, 2007

Birthday count down.....

The Birthday count down continues.....

Oh so sweet!
This is his .... hey ladies here I come picture!! I love it!


Yeah he learned to sit up on his own! What a cute little fella.

One of my favorite pics! I really like this picture because it is not very often that you can catch him with your camera in mid laugh! So I really like this because it shows his silly side.

All dressed up!
Ohh so sweet in his little towel!

This picture was taken in July. Tomorrow I will do August up until now pictures. It is fun to look back and think of all the memories that we have had with him this past year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well tomorrow's the big day Brody! You have changed so much during these 12 months. We always enjoy spending time with you. Can't wait till your party!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brody!!! I wish I could be there to celebrate. I can't believe it has already been 12 months since you were born. I am looking forward to seeing you soon. You've learned so many new things since I saw you last! :-)

Martin Family said...

Happy Birthday Brody!! Your parents are wonderful people, you are very blessed :)
Much love from Georgia to Oklahoma on this special day and many days to come.

Emily and Jason,
I am glad to see the photos and the news of Brody's life over the past year. We do miss you all very much.

Love,
The Georgia Martin's