Monday, October 08, 2007

Playing Chase and Catch!


Brody likes to play chase and sometimes this is what he does when we are chasing him. He thinks he is hiding from us. How cute!



We went to a park tonight which Brody loved!! He is getting so good at catching balls! You can see in these videos that he has been catching the ball with his hands! I think we have a little athlete on our hands!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE CAUGHT IT! That's awesome! He's been practicing.
Thanks for showing us his little hiding place too. That's funny that he thinks he can hide under the table. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Thata boy. Catch it with your hands not your body. I'm sure that's the way Stoops teaches it. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I love the hiding spot. He can't see you so why should you be able to see him? So cute!
And him catching the ball this early in the game. WOW! What great reflexes and quick release of the ball. What a smart little boy. :-)

Anonymous said...

These videos are awesome. He's going to be a little athlete!! I love his little hiding spot--that's very cute. :-)