Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The rest of the pictures.

Here are the rest of his pictures......
I really like this picture and this memory. Brody really likes animals and this was his first time to be able to feed the animals and see some different animals up close.
What a little cutie! By looking at this picture you would think that he sat still for all the pictures that we took that day! HA! This was the only picture that I got where he was actually looking at the camera. :)*

Brody learned to walk when he was 10 1/2 months old. I really like this pic of Ja and him walking together!

The next Tiger Woods?? :)

I am not big for getting down and messy but during this dinner I just let him go for it and enjoy himself. :) Needless to say he had a great time during dinner and I stood back and let him have his fun. (Boys are so different then girls!)

0 comments: