
We had Brody's 1st Birthday Party this past weekend! It was a lot of fun and I know Brody enjoyed it very much!! We had it at a park (Brody's favorite place) and enjoyed the great weather and fellowship with everyone!

Brody with his Nana and Papaw.

I want to thank Amy so much for all the help and ideas that she gave me for this party! It was fun to talk with her about it! I know that Brody was very glad that Amy and Eric were able to come for his party and enjoyed spending time with them and celebrating Eric's birthday as well!
Marmee and Brody playing ball. He found this ball in one of his presents (before we
officially opened them) and had to play with it. :) Hey it was his party so why not. :)

Brody got a lot of neat presents! Thanks to everyone, he will have so much fun playing with everything he got! We have already read many of the cool books he
received and he loves them all! It was funny to watch him open his presents because he really did not know what to do. He would open one thing and want to play with it right then! It was pretty funny, he did not
realize that he had a lot of gifts to open. :)*

Cute pic of the birthday boy!

Brody........."Hurry Pops...... open my toy I really want to play with it!!"

Make a wish!
(Didn't Aunt Amy do a great job
decorating the cake I made!)

This is his first
taste of cake! Really I think he tasted more icing then cake! :)

Needless to say he really enjoyed it!
(Brody's Nana and Aunt Holly made the Birthday Boy shirt he has on!! So cute!)

Swing batter batter swing!
The Birthday Celebration is over, Brody is taking his balloon and heading home to play with all the wonderful presents he received! It was a great day and we are so glad that we could spend it with family and friends! Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated our baby turning one with us!
4 comments:
It "was" a great birthday party. You and Jason did a great job planning it and I am so glad the weather was perfect. It was great to see Brody all excited about his gifts and his cake. Can't wait to see what this next year will bring with Brody Ja.
Love you, Marmee and Pops
What a fun party day. The party was just perfect! I agree with Mom, it couldn't have been a better day outside. We enjoyed watching Brody taste his first cake and icing. He looked quite grown up in his button down shirt too! He has so many neat toys to play with now. It was funny watching him open them. Thanks for letting me be a part in the planning. I loved it! I love you all too!
I wish I was there!! It looks like it was a lot of fun. Brody looked so handsome in his little button down shirt and jeans! I'm sure Brody is having a blast with all of his toys--he probably didn't know what to do with all of them. I am looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks!
WHAT NEAT PICTURES. WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE, LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE WAS HAVING A GREAT TIME, ESPECIALLY BRODY. LOVED THE BUTTON DOWN SHIRT, MI CAW SAID BRODY WILL BE 20 BEFORE WE KNOW IT!! GIVE HIM A BIG KISS AND HUG FROM US.
Post a Comment