Would you of done this----
to see this????
So I do not post much stuff about me on here. It is mainly for my kids and for me to keep a record of everything that is going on in their lives. It is also fun for family and friends to see what we are up to. However I was talking to a friend of mine who knows that I am a Twilight fan and she asked me if I would be willing to camp out for days to see the stars of Twilight on the red carpet??? Hummm I don't know but I think if my sister and my friends that are into it were with me I just might! Is that crazy???? :)* Some might say YES!!! I think it might be fun. It is just like people tailgating before a football game, or camping out in the wilderness for the fun of it, except at the end of this camping trip you get to see some stars!! Of course if it rained I would be out!! I am not up for camping in a tent in the rain-- been their done that and let me tell you it is not fun when your tent starts to flood with water!!!!! Well non the less I have my tickets for the movie (and no it is not for opening day!!)!!
to see this????
So I do not post much stuff about me on here. It is mainly for my kids and for me to keep a record of everything that is going on in their lives. It is also fun for family and friends to see what we are up to. However I was talking to a friend of mine who knows that I am a Twilight fan and she asked me if I would be willing to camp out for days to see the stars of Twilight on the red carpet??? Hummm I don't know but I think if my sister and my friends that are into it were with me I just might! Is that crazy???? :)* Some might say YES!!! I think it might be fun. It is just like people tailgating before a football game, or camping out in the wilderness for the fun of it, except at the end of this camping trip you get to see some stars!! Of course if it rained I would be out!! I am not up for camping in a tent in the rain-- been their done that and let me tell you it is not fun when your tent starts to flood with water!!!!! Well non the less I have my tickets for the movie (and no it is not for opening day!!)!!
5 comments:
Yes you & your sister are crazy :) Amy has yet to convert me on the whole vampire thing.
I am 100% with you chick! I totally did crazy stuff like this in my college days- we waited for over 12 hours in line when the new Star Wars come out! When you are young and don't have responsibilities like kids and a hubby, stuff like this is just livin' life to the fullest and making great memories!
If we could have, I know we would have been right there living in the moment and enjoying every minute of it! But, since we can't, I will settle just fine for my own premiere next Friday! Sooooooo excited!
Don't listen to Jill. ;) If you wanted to I would be there with ya. Although I don't think with that many people you would actually be able to see them upclose. So why bother really? You'd be amongst some high pitched screaming that's for sure. I AM excited about seeing the movie.
I don't know if I'd wait to see the stars of the movie. I JUST saw New Moon last week while Ryan was in Germany. I'm looking forward to the next movie, but I probably won't see it until it is out on DVD. I'd probably be more excited about the movies if I hadn't read all the books. The books are always way better than the movies!
I would totally be there with you and Amy! Ha!! I feel like a teenage girl when it comes to Twilight. Oh well!! I can't wait to see the movie. Not going on opening night but hopefully soon after!
Post a Comment