We had a lot of fun playing with pudding! Isn't it every child's dream from their mom to say sure go ahead play with your food and you can eat it as well!! I have done this a lot with Brody but this was Kaylee's first time to play/eat the pudding!
Brody decided to try his first before playing with it.
I think this picture is funny because Kaylee is just looking at Brody like ohh my what is he doing!
She was not to sure about it!

Once I took her hand and made her put it in the pudding she got into it and then realized that it was pretty good to eat!

As you can tell Brody really got into it and I was very glad I made the decision for him to not wear a shirt! He was painting his body!!!
I like this pic! Needless to say we hosed off and jumped in our pool after this! We had a lot of fun!
She was not to sure about it!
4 comments:
What a great summer activity to do on a hot day. I love Kaylee's view on the whole thing from one watching what is going on to hey this looks like fun. Cute!
I WANT TO PLAY WITH PUDDING TOO! Brody is so funny, showing Kaylee how it's done.
Looks like fun. I bet they enjoyed being able to play with the pudding AND eat it too! Kaylee's hair is getting so long. Cute pics!
Call me next time you are doing this and I'll come over to play, I mean eat, that pudding, too!! Great reminder-I need to try that with Addison as well!
Post a Comment