
Jason and Brody made a really cool volcano one day. They put foil around a paper cup and then put some play dough on top of the foil to make it look really cool!

Then we put vinegar and baking soda in the volcano and watched it erupt over and over.....

and over again!!! We even ran out of vinegar and baking soda because he wanted to watch it so many times.

Towards the end we got a little more creative and let him put drops of food coloring in it and see the color when it erupted. This was a very easy and cheep project to do with him and he LOVED it!!!
4 comments:
Well I can see why you would run out of the supplies. Totally a fun project! I love that you used playdough with it. Good thinking.
What a good father - son project. Brody just looks so excited to see the eruption. Cute pics.
I totally forgot about volcanos! We are doing one TODAY! Thanks for posting.
I FINALLY spoke up and asked Julie the other day what the secret was in posting comments to your blog, I DO read it!!! I can't believe I am only just now able to comment. Totally LOVE the volcano idea! Miss you guys a lot!
Post a Comment