Friday, January 18, 2008

We just had Brody's pictures taken by a wonderful photographer!!! You have to go to her web blog and check out some of the pictures that she took of Brody! These are just some of the pictures that we get to choose from. She is going to send us a password and info on how to see the rest. So if you are interested in seeing the rest either make a comment or send us an e-mail. Hope you enjoy the slide show with music on her site! :)
ashleyannphotography.com
(go to her blog)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, password please!! Gotta see that Brody in action!! :) LUV the haircut shoot!!! Marmi, I'm sure that he behaved himself perfectly (as usual) all because of you! LOL. DeAnne

Anonymous said...

I think you can tell that he is use to pictures. He does very well in front of the camera. Course that is Marmee speaking who thinks every thing he does is WONDERFUL. Love the pics. and the slide show is great. Gotta have that password. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! She did a great job capturing his personality.

BTW... does she take pictures of dogs? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Em! Gotta love those eyes! Send me that password when you get a chance & I'll send you Kennedy's blog info. Started it @ birth...but got so behind on it that I just recently caught up. Love ya'!

Anonymous said...

That little guy steals my heart! It's the eyes and his wonderful personality. The pictures turned out wonderful, but we all knew they would because they were of Brody! Each picture was just so good. The faces he makes cracks me up. I just want to snatch him up and shower him with kisses! I can't wait to see the rest. She really did a fabulous job.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Please send us the password. The black and white picture with him laughing is my favorite so far.

The Proctors said...

What a great picture of Brody!!! He is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see more!

Mrs. J said...

The pictures are GREAT! I love them! The whole fam looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

yES, yES SEND TO PASS WORD. WHAT A GREAT PICTURE MIMI

Martin Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martin Family said...

He is getting so big. Greg says that a few photos of Brody reminds him of Ja when Ja was younger. Good looking boy you have. Miss you all
GTTG Martin