Here comes Santa Clause.........
We went to my grandparents house for Christmas this year! It was a lot of fun to be there and let Santa come to there house for Brody just like he did for us when we were younger.

Brody put out some cookies and milk for Santa.

This is Brody seeing what Santa brought him for Christmas. It is so cute to see him get excited about everything he got! And he got some good things! :)

Brody looking at all of his cool toys!!

I think his favorite toy of the day was his train set that he got! He loved playing with this and pushing it along the track. I guess we are now going to have to add to this and start
collecting all of the Thomas the Train stuff. :) He was very excited to get this. Look at the concentration on his face. :)
3 comments:
I loved watching Brody look at his Santa gifts. I think he was amazed that all of that stuff was for him. Santa did a wonderful job this year! You will definitely have to add to the train collection.
I am like Amy, Santa was very good to Brody this year. The train track and the trains were a perfect gift. You could tell that day and even in the pictures, Brody is into the trains right now. I think I hear Silver Dollar City calling us soon. :-)
Love your sweet sleeper Brody...SO CUTE! It looks like you had a very blessed Christmas this yr.! Hope you are enjoying your new toys each & every day.
As far as some previous blogs go Em...it is defin. crazy how certain things are just "in their nature" to desire! Kennedy just ADORES her baby dolls & acts as if she's always known what to do w/ them. God's specific details never cease to amaze us! Love y'all!
Post a Comment