Today Brody and I went to the park since it was such a beautiful day outside today!! We did not even have to wear a jacket!! That is crazy since it is January! We had a lot of fun getting out of the house and welcomed the warmer weather with open arms!

He loves to slide down the slides! It is funny to watch him get so much
excitement out of sliding down. :)

We were playing peek-a-boo. This game is still one of Brody's
favorites! He loves to be chased or try to hide from you by getting low on the ground. :)

Boys will be boys! Being a girl I just don't get why boys get so much joy out of throwing rocks or playing with sticks! The rock that he is throwing was the highlight of his time at the park! Forget the swings, slides. or games with mom.... just give the boy a rock!! :) (No
worries I was watching him the whole time he was throwing the rock). I just decided to step back and let him do his thing. :)
(In the picture above you can see the tree branches that fell due to the ice storm that hit us.)
I think I can speak for Brody when I say that we had a great day today!!
2 comments:
What a great January day to be outside. Better enjoy it while you can cause you never know what the rest of the month will bring. It certainly looks like Brody enjoyed being outside. Gotta love the rock picture. He is getting to be such a big boy.
xoxoxoxo
That little guy just loves being outside. What a nice break in the week being able to go to a park in January... without a jacket. Cute peek-a-book picture!
Post a Comment