Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A day with Friends!

Today Brody and I went to the Library and to the mall play area with Julia and Jasmine. Brody liked the Library and warmed up toward the end. Jasmine even shared some of her stickers with him while we were there! Thanks Jasmine! Then we headed over to the mall to play and eat a healthy lunch at
Chick Fil-a! We had a great time and as you can tell Brody was tuckered out when we came home! (Don't worry I moved his foot :)* It was great to get out and play since it is so cold outside! Next month we start swim lessons with Julia and Jasmine..... I can't wait to see how that goes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little guy had a busy day. Learning how to listen to someone read, sing, and then playing with a friend at what seems like a fabulous mall play area! Goodness. I bet he had a blast! Glad you both can get out and be with friends. Swim lessons are quickly approaching. Have you found a swim suite yet?

Anonymous said...

Brody just looks so big in the play area. Looks like he is having fun. Very busy day for a little boy. I like the play area. Looks like fun.

Mrs. J said...

We had so much fun! Thanks Brody & Emily!

Martin Family said...

Emily,
I think it's great that you keep your blog up to date. I keep thinking that I am going to do the same and I do for a while then I get busy and forget. I enjoy seeing Brody grow up, even if it is through a blog. Thank you for sharing.