We decided to remodel our Kitchen since it really needed it! We had already taken out the drop down lights that used to be in our kitchen and decided it was time to do our countertops. We asked some family and friends to help and they did an amazing job!!!! We greatly appreciate everything they did for us and for all the help that they offered!! We could not of done it without them!! Thank You so much!!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh my gosh I love it! Wow. My jaw is still dropped. :) It just makes the kitchen so up to date, and so ... nice! You guys (all of you) did a really good job. The colors were a great choice. I really like the little tiles for the back splash. Man, totally different kitchen now. Glad to finally see the finished product!
The kitchen is beautiful! I love your choices of colors as well as materials. Glad you weren't afraid to call in the troops and get it done. Makes the kitchen look totally different. Very nice.
Wow, that looks great! Nice job. I can't wait to see it in person.
Wow! The kitchen looks all-new! I am so impressed with you all. way to go!
THE KITCHEN LOOKS GREAT. LOOKS LIKE A NEW PLACE, CNA'T WAIT TO SEE IT, HOWEVER IT WILL BE OLD STUFF BEFORE WE DO SEEMS LIKE. BRODY'S PICTURE IS GREAT, SEND THE PASS WORD. YOU ALL SURELY HAVE BEEN BUSY THIS MONTH. MIMI
Post a Comment