Brody is now 15 months old!! I know I say this every month but I can not believe it! Every day Ja and I see him doing new things, and wonder where our baby has gone!
He can now reach the back door knob and wants to go out and see the birds. He likes watching them eat and will wave hi to them and tell me that they are eating.
He is very independent and wants to do things on his own, yet is starting to get clingy. :)
He is not sure about the nursery workers at church (he just moved classes). So we took a picture of them and every day we talk about how nice they are, where they work, that they are there to teach him about Jesus, and that he is safe with them when Mommy and Daddy are not there. I hope this works and that he is more familiar with their faces now. He knows their names and can (in his own way) say them. SO we will see how he does tomorrow!!
He loves everything train right now! If he sees, hears, or even thinks about a train he gets very excited and starts telling you what a train says.
He is a very good eater and will eat anything we put in front of him! I am very thankful for this!!
He still hates his stroller! I don't think that will ever change. If I could push a grocery cart around the mall or everywhere we went, I think he would be ok. He likes to stand up in those. I know, I know, the signs say not to let your child do that, but for the sake of my sanity I let him stand up in the cart while I pile all of my things underneath the cart and in the part where he is supposed to sit. :)* The boy just wants to move around! I can just see me having to drag him shopping with me when he is older! That is a boy for ya!!
He is a great talker and will try to repeat what we say. If we ask him to say something he will try to say it!
He still loves his books and can point to almost every animal in his animal books when we ask him where they are.
He is the sweetest little thing and at the same time very active! I know that when he gets older our Saturdays are going to be watching him play sports! He is just like his daddy in that way!
We are seeing him change and grow every day and we try to savor each moment because we can tell that he will grow up way to fast! :)
Saturday, January 26, 2008
15 months old!
Posted by jeblusk at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your descriptions of him are so good. He is growing fast and is so smart! You all do so well working with him at home. That is why he is the way he is. I prayed for him this morning as you all were getting ready for Sunday School. Hope things went well.
We love you Brody Ja!
I hope you know how blessed you are. He is very healthy, smart, good looking and very personable. What a great little boy he is. I think God has truly blessed you with this gift. It is very effident that he has two very involved parents that work with him, talk to him and play with him. Can you come to my school and give lessons to some of my parents?
Love you all, Marmee
That pix was one of my very favorites! It shows his vibrant & curious personality and makes me laugh outloud when I see it! How simple life is from his eyes and how we need to be reminded of that often! :) Yes, you will blink and he'll be playing ball & blink again & he'll be behind the wheel! YIKES! :) But how important it is to live one day at a time, and depend on God to provide the tools you need to get you through that day. A friend today gave me valuable advice.....future plans are great & necessary, but be sure not to miss "the moments of today" - sounds like you're doing just that! DeAnne
That's such a good idea to take a picture of the nursery workers!! He is adorable!!
Post a Comment