Monday, May 14, 2007

The wedding

This past weekend one of Ja's cousins, Kristin and his good friend, Michael got married. It was a beautiful wedding and we wish them a happy life together!
We were so glad that Heather was able to come up for the wedding! I know that Brody was as excited about seeing her as we were!


What a cute little boy!


The girls

The blushing bride and groom!

We had a wonderful time at the wedding and enjoyed being there to support Kristin and Michael as they start their new lives together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww... I love the sweater vest. Good choice, blue shoes and all! He looks so happy. Glad the wedding was a success. I know Aunt Heather was so excited to see Brody. He changes so quickly and it's fun to watch. Thanks for the new pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh... YOUR outfit is "smashing" Em. Very skinny! :) XO

Martin Family said...

Very good looking family!!
Happy Mother's Day

Tamara