We are almost there as you can see in this pic. He is in the crawl position and ready to go! When I saw what he was doing I of course had to grab my camera and take a pic... and I thought oh gosh where are all of those outlet covers that we have! I need to put them in and quick! I don't think I am quite ready for this yet! :)* However I think he is telling me ... "mom you better get ready because soon I will be on the move and into everything"! He has been scooting for awhile now and loves it! However I don't think it will be long until he moves to the next step! I need to get off of here and go put bubble wrap around everything in my house! :)* 
What a cutie!
3 comments:
Oh he IS a cutie! Man, such pretty eyes. I haven been patiently waiting for some new pictures. Looks like he is ready to go crawling. You all had better look out. He'll go for that remote first! :) Love his shorts.
You just won't need bubble wrap but you also will need to get rid of anything he can climb on, swing on, go under or over and into. He is a boy with a mission. But he will sure look cute doing it. Love the camo look! Great pics!
It was so much fun to get back and catch up with our little guy. he is just getting so big--can hardly wait to see him. So Brody get ready for Mi Mi and Mi Caw.
Post a Comment