Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Lesson learned!

I knew that one day this would happen... and today was the day! As Ja was getting Brody's bath ready I was playing with him... trying to keep him happy ( since he was getting sleepy). I was on my back with him on my knees flying around in the air. And as if it was in slow motion I saw some orange spit up (it was orange since he had sweet potatoes for dinner) coming out of his mouth and where do you think it landed. That's right ...... in my MOUTH!!!!!! AHHHHH!! I love Brody with all my heart however I do not love having his spit up in my mouth!!!!!! How disgusting! I have cleaned it up off of many things... my shirts, the couch, the floor... yada yada yada, but to have it in my mouth just about took the cake! Needless to say I immediately put Brody down and went and washed out my mouth! Note to self......... NEVER laugh or have my mouth open when he is above me! Lesson learned!

I will post some pics tomorrow since it is his 7 month birthday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note to self... don't spin a baby around after they have eaten. UCK!!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwww!!! That is so funny! I am still laughing. You know when I was doing that to him the other day I thought about how he could easily throw up and it would have no where to go but down, on me. I continued to let him "fly" and it didn't happen. BUT he did it to you! HA HA HA Oh the love and devotion. (still laughing) XO

Anonymous said...

So what DID those sweet potatoes taste like? I bet they weren't even close to the brown sugar and marsh mellow laced sweet potatoes that your Mom makes. ;-)

Martin Family said...

Oh, what wonderful memories I am having reliving my boys in the things Brody is doing....hate the spit up too. If you have not found a good stain remover try Bewley Cleaner, Tim and Katie Bewley are friends of ours and go to AHBC, this cleaner is the best for all types of stains. I used it a lot during Gavin's spit up years. I enjoy the blog, good job keeping it up.