Happy Mother's Day Emily! Your first Mother's Day. You are a wonderful mom to Brody. You do so much for him and are taking excellent care of him. He couldn't ask for better. Plus, he is a stylish dresser thanks to you! :)
I love all the May pics that you have recently posted. I am so glad you went with the sweater vest for him because he sure does look handsome. Although the pic. of where he is eating the messy bisquit is another look I haven't seen Brody sporting much. Looks like he had fun and I am so glad you let him do it. Good for him, and like you said, "Bath comes next". Good job to the three of you.
"When your kids are small, people will say to you, "Treasure every moment. They grow up so fast. Don't blink or you will miss it." Brody and Kaylee are growing up so fast it is my prayer that I do not blink and miss the little everyday things that they do! Lord help me not to blink too much today!
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Emily! Your first Mother's Day. You are a wonderful mom to Brody. You do so much for him and are taking excellent care of him. He couldn't ask for better. Plus, he is a stylish dresser thanks to you! :)
I love all the May pics that you have recently posted. I am so glad you went with the sweater vest for him because he sure does look handsome. Although the pic. of where he is eating the messy bisquit is another look I haven't seen Brody sporting much. Looks like he had fun and I am so glad you let him do it. Good for him, and like you said, "Bath comes next". Good job to the three of you.
Post a Comment