Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Little Stud!

Look out ladies here I come! What a little stud! Is this a model pose or what!

This week Brody and I have really enjoyed going outside with this beautiful weather! I am glad I don't have to bundel him up so much anymore. We have noticed him talking more and looking at us when we call his name. It is amazing all the new things he does each week.... he is just growing like a weed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right. What a stud! HA HA HA
He's already got all of the women in this family tied around his little finger.

Anonymous said...

What a stud is right!!! I totally agree with Aunt Amy's statement that he already has the women in the family wrapped around his little finger. Gotta love the collar turned up and those beautiful eyes. What a knock out!