Gammy and Grandaddy look so proud! It was good to see them. For my friends who read this blog... I want you to know that I am a fabulous Aunt in that I still wanted to hold my nephew despite the fact that he just threw up all over my shirt in this picture. I do love the picture though!
"When your kids are small, people will say to you, "Treasure every moment. They grow up so fast. Don't blink or you will miss it." Brody and Kaylee are growing up so fast it is my prayer that I do not blink and miss the little everyday things that they do! Lord help me not to blink too much today!
2 comments:
Gammy and Grandaddy look so proud! It was good to see them. For my friends who read this blog... I want you to know that I am a fabulous Aunt in that I still wanted to hold my nephew despite the fact that he just threw up all over my shirt in this picture. I do love the picture though!
I think Gammy and Granddaddy look better than I have seen them in a long time. Must be the visit from their grandchildren and great grandchild.
Post a Comment