Ok so I love to take pictures of Brody!
Can you tell?!?! I don't know what I ever did
before I had a digital camera.... I am so glad that I can look and see if the picture is going to be good and if not I can just delete it. I think it is fun to take pictures of him and share them with all of you that look at this. This is just a little part of the fun that Brody had today. This little man is all boy.... he loves to explore new things and eat anything that is in front of him! When he can walk I am going to have my hands full! I don't think I am ready for that yet! We had a lot of fun today on his 5 month Birthday!
Friday, March 23, 2007
5 months
Posted by jeblusk at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This tub will be just one of many things this little fella is going to explore. He is so cute sporting the hat. Get ready Emily and Jason, your life is going to get even more busy.
xoxox
LOVE THE HAT--LOVE THE BABY--MI MI
Emily,
I love the fact that you have kept up this web page. I enjoy every week looking at the new photos and info on your family. I will keep looking at this every week. Knowing that we will be far from Oklahoma this is a great idea to keep up with how your family is doing. I just might have to think about doing this for my family. With us moving so far away this might be good to keep all our friends/family in touch.
Thank you for doing a great job with keeping everyone informed on your family. You do a great job with this web page.
much love to your family
Tamara
What fun! He is fishing in his little "boat", how cute. He is developing such a fun personality!
Post a Comment