Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Aunt Amy came to stay with us!

Brody's Aunt Amy came and stayed with us! He was so excited that she was coming! While she was here we went shopping, this is a picture of Brody breaking free from his car seat! He was very glad to get out of that thing ....... I just thought this was a cute picture!

Brody is all ready for his Aunt Amy to feed him! He gets to try applesauce today! Yeppie!

While Amy was here we took a big step! We put Brody in the nursery at church for the first time! I was so glad that Amy was here to hold my hand (thanks Jo)! It was hard but I want Brody to have some friends to play with so it had to be done..... and it was nice to be back in church!! He had a good time in Sunday School and enjoyed seeing other boys and girls his age!

The Easter Bunny came a little early for Brody! Aunt Amy is giving Brody his Easter present that her and Uncle Eric picked out for him.

Wow look at him playing his piano! He was playing a beautiful song!


It was so great to have Amy come and stay with us while she was on spring break! I know that Brody loved it and enjoyed playing with her! He showed her all the new things he can do and laughed at her silly faces! We all had a great time while she was here!


This is Aunt Amy and Uncle Eric's baby! I am sure that Laney has missed having her mom at home and can't wait for her to come back! What a pretty dog she is!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT BOY! I had the best time being with him, and the rest of you of course. HA He is just so much fun to be around, and is developing a wonderful personality. I just wanted to snatch him up and take him home with me. Glad he did so well in Sunday School, and that he graduated to applesauce. I'll never forget that face he made when he tried it for the first time. So funny! Continue to take good care of him. I am so proud of you all! He is just a perfect little boy.

Anonymous said...

Were there other people in this post? I missed them. That's one good lookin' dog. Have to love that golden top. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Eric... you will soon find out that it isn't about the big people.. only the little people count now (and dogs). :-)