Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What a big day for Brody!

When you turn 4 months old there are a lot of new things you can do! Today Brody got to try eating cereal with a spoon like a big boy and he got to play in his new Jumperoo! Wow what a day for a 4 month old! So we put the high chair together and started explaining to him what he was about to do.
He ate it very good and did a good job at swallowing it... much better than I thought he would.

However I don't think he quite understood why I kept taking the spoon out of his mouth! So he got a little angry and said please give me my bottle! NOW!

It is funny if you think about it.... all he knows is a constant flow of food and when I was taking the spoon out of his mouth he was thinking where is my food going!

So after he got a lot out of the bottle we tried the spoon again and this time he did much better! So needless to say..... don't try this again when he is really hungry! (lesson learned!) But I guess that just comes with parenting and doing new things... we both try it and we both learn from it!
This is Brody in his new Jumperoo! Wow I can tell this is going to be a great toy! He can not only jump but he can do a full 180 in this thing and move from side to side..... man this is serious stuff! You can tell by his face that it did not take him long to love this toy!

Just a cute picture of the guys having fun together.... Brody is doing a hearty laugh in this pic. Cute!






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! He's growing so quickly!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is sitting in his high chair eating cereal. What a big boy! He looks so cute, and like he is really enjoying himself. (well, after he got the bottle) I know your house is overtaken by baby items. HA

Anonymous said...

Okay--- I have to comment on what he is thinking in picture #1
"Seriously"

Jumperoo picture
"Are you for real? Sweet!"

Can't get enough of that boy!

Anonymous said...

I love your commentary, Emily. Makes me feel like I am right there when the pics are being taken. The sequence of the cereal process is priceless. Like he really was thinking, "I really have to work now at this eating. What's up with that?"
Love the jumperoo! Can't wait to see that toy. Do they make it for big people? To do a 180 at my age would be great.
Keep up the blog. Love it!

Anonymous said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE DARLING PICTURES. WHAT A BIG BOY HE IS GETTING TO BE. WISH WE COULD SEE HIM. GIVE HIM A BIG KISS AND HUG FOR US. MI MI & MI CAW

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! He is 4 months already. He looks like such a happy boy. You look so good also. I love all the new pics and the slide show. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, his personality just shines in these photos. The first one kinda looks like, "Ohhh mom" while the last one looks like he and Dad are plotting something funny!