We went over to Nana and Papaw's for a cook out and Brody was able to spend some time outside with Papaw.
Brody and Papaw looking at their horses, Sedona and Fancy. This is the first time Brody has seen a horse.
They let him pet their nose.... Brody was not afraid of them at all.

Me and Brody.... he is now at the point where we can start holding him on our hips. This is wonderful because he is getting very heavy!

WOW I finally got him to smile at the camera! Man what a cute picture of the boys!

Family pic.
Me and Brody.... he is now at the point where we can start holding him on our hips. This is wonderful because he is getting very heavy!
WOW I finally got him to smile at the camera! Man what a cute picture of the boys!
Family pic.
2 comments:
How fun! Brody looks like he just doesn't know what to think about those horses. Those are really cute pictures with his Papaw!
Nice to see him smiling in a picture. I just want to lay some "sugar" on those little bare feet.
(I like your new shirt Em.)
Well I have pondered all week as to what to write on this page. All I can think of is that famous song by Mr. Ed where he sang..."A horse is a horse of course of course.... etc."
I love the fact that you caught this moment on film...Brody seeing and touching his first horse with someone he trusts. Love the pics.
Post a Comment