
Happy St. Patricks Day! Look at the boys wearing their green. Even though Brody was wearing his green I still had to pinch his little cheeks and give him a kiss! We decided to take him outside for a little bit since next week it is going to rain every day! Guess that is spring for ya.
4 comments:
You're right, no matter if he is wearing green or not, I would pinch his little cheeks too! (Brody's, not Jason's that is.) He looks like he is having fun with his daddy. However, in the last picture he is probably wondering why in the heck you are still taking pictures of him! HA
Flowers look very pretty. I am jealous!
I think both men in the Lusk family look very handsome and especially in green. Beats the red you all sometimes wear. :-) Love the flowers! What a good way to remember St. Patrick's Day. Both boys outside looking for spring.
Brody is all boy. Every guy gets that same look (third picture) after one too many pictures.
SO GLAD TO HAVE A UPDATE ON BRODY. GREAT PICTURES OF HIM AND HIS DAD. WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM MORE--MIMI
Post a Comment