Friday, April 13, 2007

Today is my 25th Birthday! Wow! My parents came over to watch Brody while Ja and I went out on the town. We greatly appreciate that so thanks mom and dad! I had a great day and enjoyed spending this rainy day with Brody.... here are some of the things we did today.

In this picture Brody is reading a book.... he is such a smart kid!

However it did not take very long before he decided to taste the book. Man he will just stick anything and everything in his mouth! Crazy!


Ok so let me explain this picture........ He LOVES this chew toy! When I put this toy down on the ground with a bunch of other toys he will spot this one and will go right for it every time! So...... I put it further away from him so that he would scoot and get it. So this is a picture of him going and getting it.

And he got it! He is getting very good at scooting and getting things!

Yummy!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA! Happy Birthday Em.
Looks like you all had fun Friday.
I like how you are using the boppy to help him sit up. He is scooting too!! ALRIGHT! I haven't seen the frog water thingy yet. That looks interesting. In the picture of him reading (so smart) it looks like a river is flowing out of Brody's mouth with all that drool! HA I know he's teething. No matter what, drool or no drool, he is still the cutest boy ever! I can't wait to see him soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy 25th birthday Em. Hard to believe 25 yrs. ago at 12:31PM you came into our lives. We are so blessed. And now you have added Ja and Brody to the blessing. We are so thankful to have you all.
Of course I think we faired better on the birthday events this year. WE got to take care of Brody. Any time you want to catch a movie or have a dinner date, we are there for you. xoxox