He is getting so big. Your Mom said she was going to try and do a Easter hunt. I bet that was fun.:) I'm glad you are doing good and are able to leave him in the nursery. You need to get out and talk with other girls. It's good for you and Brody.I'd go crazy in this house all the time. You can only talk to a baby for so long.:)
YEA! New pictures! First, love, love, love the handsome outfit! The collared shirt is too cute, and the shoes are adorable. I noticed they have little toes on the bottom of them. He is one stylish kid. Second, he's so spoiled. He's had 4 different Easter baskets. Geeze :) Next, Marmee's house looks great. (from what I can see of it) Finally, he is doing Easter at our house next year!!!!! I want a piece of him. XOXO
Brody looks so cute in his collared shirt. Very stylish. And I love the tennis shoes he is sporting. All three of you look great for the Easter day. I think Mr. Brody had a good Easter day. Can't wait to see what the Easter bunny brings him next year.
Wow!!! Brody has gotten so big since we saw him last. We miss you guys at church and miss getting to see Brody too. He is so cute and just smiles all the time. He sure looks a lot like his daddy but I do see you in him too Emily. All the family look like they have a great time with him. I bet he is not the least bit spoiled either!!?? Ha!! I know you and Jason are great parents....he is a very lucky little boy. Thanks for sharing his pictures.
"When your kids are small, people will say to you, "Treasure every moment. They grow up so fast. Don't blink or you will miss it." Brody and Kaylee are growing up so fast it is my prayer that I do not blink and miss the little everyday things that they do! Lord help me not to blink too much today!
4 comments:
He is getting so big. Your Mom said she was going to try and do a Easter hunt. I bet that was fun.:) I'm glad you are doing good and are able to leave him in the nursery. You need to get out and talk with other girls. It's good for you and Brody.I'd go crazy in this house all the time. You can only talk to a baby for so long.:)
YEA! New pictures!
First, love, love, love the handsome outfit! The collared shirt is too cute, and the shoes are adorable. I noticed they have little toes on the bottom of them. He is one stylish kid.
Second, he's so spoiled. He's had 4 different Easter baskets. Geeze :)
Next, Marmee's house looks great. (from what I can see of it)
Finally, he is doing Easter at our house next year!!!!! I want a piece of him. XOXO
Brody looks so cute in his collared shirt. Very stylish. And I love the tennis shoes he is sporting. All three of you look great for the Easter day. I think Mr. Brody had a good Easter day. Can't wait to see what the Easter bunny brings him next year.
Wow!!! Brody has gotten so big since we saw him last. We miss you guys at church and miss getting to see Brody too. He is so cute and just smiles all the time. He sure looks a lot like his daddy but I do see you in him too Emily. All the family look like they have a great time with him. I bet he is not the least bit spoiled either!!?? Ha!! I know you and Jason are great parents....he is a very lucky little boy. Thanks for sharing his pictures.
Post a Comment