For about a month now we have thought that Brody was going to get some teeth at any time, and they never came. So when he was running a temp and not feeling good Ja thought that he might be cutting teeth.... I however just thought it was a cold that he caught from someone when we put him in the nursery last Sunday. We even took him to the doctor to see if it was ear infections, but the doctor said just give him Tylenol and it will go away. I asked Dr. Raley when do we know when he is teething and he said with a smile, "when you see two teeth". Thanks doc that helps!
So today I saw two little bottom teeth sticking out of his gums! I was so excited and very glad he has some teeth.... but a little part of me was disappointed that I was wrong and his dad was right!! :) So I guess mom's don't know everything.... sometimes dad's know a thing or two.
6 comments:
This is the cutest picture! Brought a big smile to our faces! Sittin' up in that chair, with his hat on backwards, looking like a stud. Cutting teeth. Good grief. Big boy!
So how did you get him to give you a halfway smile? He didn't get a serious face when you pulled out the camera this time. YEA!
Jason is always right. I've had no doubt.
WHAT A DARLING PICTURE. HE IS GETTING TO BE SUCH A BIG BOY--MI MI
What a cutie pie with his hat on and a great smile. Sorry that we can't see the teeth in the pic. but I am sure it won't be long. What a stud!!!!
Hey,
It's Betsy Wagner- Gregory...I am so glad I found you on blogger. Brody is adorable. Our blog is www.samsmom-betsy.blogspot.com.
I love blogging!
Post a Comment