Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It was an outside day!


What a day we had yesterday! The weather was great and since Ja was off we decided to work outside! I love to work outside and these days do about anything if it gets me out of the house for awhile (even if it means pulling weeds)! We are in the process of making some flower beds in our back yard and we decided to go to Lowes and get some shrubs to plant. It was a lot of fun and if I do say so looks great! I can't wait until the weather gets a little warmer so that I can plant some flowers! After Brody woke up from his nap, he and Ja went outside and had some fun together. They both had quite the day and as you can see are both very tired and ready for bed! What a sweet picture!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun day with Dad! Looks like Brody enjoyed it. I'm glad it was nice enough for you all to get out. Brody is going to like going outside more and more since the weather is going to get warmer. Thanks for putting up the fun new pics.

Anonymous said...

What a great day for shorts and short sleeves, finally! Brody and dad look very relaxed and happy. Ja... love the blue t-shirt. Great pics. xoxo