He can now sit up without support, he has his two bottom teeth, he can scoot to get a toy that he wants, he loves to eat, and is starting to drink out of a sippy cup, he can roll over from his stomach to his back, he has blond hair and hazel eyes, and he is talking a lot more. I think this is a fun age because he can play with some of his toys, and he is interested in everything!
We are so blessed to have such a fun and loving little boy and can't wait to see how much he will change in the next 6 months!
We love you Brody Ja!
7 comments:
Happy 1/2 birthday, Brody. It is so amazing to see all the new things he has discovered as well as how his personality has formed in this past 6 months.
Emily and Jason, enjoy this time where he is still a little confined because it won't be long before you won't even be able to go to the bathroom and not wonder what he is in to. And in to things he will be!
What a cutie. Love, Marmee
I love the flowers and Brody sitting on the bench. Your 4 pot creation looks very interesting on the second pic. Makes me want to hurry and get mine done.
AWWW I just want to squeeze that little man! He looks so happy. His hair is really blond. He is doing so many new things since I saw him last month. I am amazed at how much he has learned so quickly! BRODY... Aunt Amy is coming!! I can't wait to see you and play with you!!
Thanks for the new pics Em. I was needing those! :) XO
By the way... he looks very cute sitting on his little bench!
Emily I love the third picture. He is so cute! They all are cute. I can't believe how big he is. Maddie has about that much hair and she is about 11months older then him. That is sad:( I hope she gets some hair. Well he looks good and so do you. Hope you had a good birthday.
Happy 1/2 Birthday Brody...it looks like you'll enjoy your baby food as much as Sam!
We thought about him on his 6 month birthday. Thanks for putting the pictures on, he is really a little doll and just getting cuter every picture we see. Would love to give him a big big hug. Love Mi MI
Post a Comment