Sunday, December 03, 2006



Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow! This was Brody's first time to be out in the snow! I know he loved it and you can see that in the picture of me holding him. :) When he gets older we will have to take him sledding and skiing and I am sure he will love it when it snows! It is a pretty snow and good for making snowmen and having a snowball fight.... however we just went out with Brody for a quick pic and then went back inside to get all warm and cozy again. It is a lot of fun to have him experience new things..... even if he does not realize that he is experiencing them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skiing, did you say skiing? I think Brody will make a fine skier. Can't wait for him to try.
I think all three of you looked great with the snow and there was a lot of snow to look great with.

Anonymous said...

YEA! Snow...Snow...Snow. (reminds me of a song) :) One day he really will want to get out in it and play. He will have a blast!
It looks like you all got a lot of snow! How pretty. Glad you were able to show Brody. :)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I'm sure you all will take him skiing as soon as you can. I know he will love it. You look good.