Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas


Brody went and saw Santa today! He was wide awake for the event and was very excited! We had to waite in a long line but Brody did not care, he was just to excited to see Santa. We told him that if he was a good little boy that Santa would bring him some Christmas presents...... so he decided to be on his best behavior. :-) Now Brody knows who is going to deliver his presents on christmas morning. It was a fun day!
Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin good----
Papa Lusk

Anonymous said...

This picture is so good! I know Santa has lots of goodies for Brody. Glad Marmee took him to see Santa. I bet she loved it as much as Brody. :)

Anonymous said...

Brody is so sweet - growing so fast I can't believe it! Have a wonderful Christmas! Greg & DeAnne

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture. I bet he won't sit like that next year:)So SO cute!