Merry Christmas!
This was Brody's first Christmas and it was fun and exciting for him! He got a lot of good gifts and had a geat time with the family! Brody was so excited about his new toys..... as you can see in this picture.
Merry Christmas!
This was Brody's first Christmas and it was fun and exciting for him! He got a lot of good gifts and had a geat time with the family! Brody was so excited about his new toys..... as you can see in this picture.
Posted by jeblusk at 8:45 PM
3 comments:
What a great picture! I love his smile. His little red outfit looks so cute on him and his Santa hat is precious. What a beautiful baby if I say so myself. Just want to give him sugars. Looks like Santa did good for Brody Ja this year. :-)
Brody seemed to have had a fun Christmas. He needs a new room for all of his new toys! I love his smile! I am ready to see him!!! XOXO
What a sweet smile!!! I can tell he has been practicing that pose. I can't believe how big he is getting. Hopefully we will get to see you soon!!
Post a Comment