What a big boy! He has changed so much. He is so intellegent... holding his head up like that! :) Way to go Brody! Your boppy pillow looks like fun. I miss you!!
I love to see the tummy time pictures. He looks so alert and looking more like mommy every day. :-) What a smart boy. Emily, great job using your talent in taking the pictures. I love this website.
I can't believe how big Brody is already. Time is going way too fast. He is such a little doll. I love all the pictures of him and the great family pictures too. I know you guys must be having a ball. Looks like you have a real winner there. We'll have to get him and Maddison together to play sometime. Ha!! The website is great. Thanks for sharing. Naomi
"When your kids are small, people will say to you, "Treasure every moment. They grow up so fast. Don't blink or you will miss it." Brody and Kaylee are growing up so fast it is my prayer that I do not blink and miss the little everyday things that they do! Lord help me not to blink too much today!
3 comments:
What a big boy! He has changed so much. He is so intellegent... holding his head up like that! :) Way to go Brody! Your boppy pillow looks like fun. I miss you!!
I love to see the tummy time pictures. He looks so alert and looking more like mommy every day. :-) What a smart boy.
Emily, great job using your talent in taking the pictures. I love this website.
I can't believe how big Brody is already. Time is going way too fast. He is such a little doll. I love all the pictures of him and the great family pictures too. I know you guys must be having a ball. Looks like you have a real winner there. We'll have to get him and Maddison together to play sometime. Ha!! The website is great. Thanks for sharing. Naomi
Post a Comment