Sunday, December 17, 2006

Merry Christmas!



Brody is now 8 weeks old and as you can tell in this picture he is beginning to smile! I find myself doing the silliest things to get him to smile and sometimes they work and other times they don't. Even if he is not smiling I am cracking up at myself! :) I can't wait until he is laughing at me as well.

We are getting ready for Christmas and are very excited about having Brody here this year! We are going to put out some cookies and milk so that Santa will leave him some good presents!

We all hope that each of you have a Merry Christmas!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture and the cute t-shirt he has on. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

My sweet boy! You are smiling!! Kinda hard not to smile at the silly faces people make at you huh? You keep on smilin', I can't wait to see it in person! I love you Brody!

What a great t-shirt. Mom said Annie gave it to you. How nice of her. It looks cute on him.

Anonymous said...

Okay--- do you think he looks like me here? I have to say... I do!

Anonymous said...

I must have a copy of this picture since he looks so much like Aunt Amy. :-)

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite pic. He has hair. He is so cute! he does look like Amy in this pic.