We had such a great time staying with you three! Brody is so much fun to be around, and we love him. I already miss him. I am glad we got to spend time with the whole family for Thanksgiving. He was a busy boy!
Emily you are doing such a good job with the pictures on Brody's Blog. What great pics of our little man. It was a great Thanksgiving and I am so glad we were all able to enjoy it together. I do believe he is changing every day. What a cutie!
It looks like he had a busy Thanksgiving. He is changing alot. I love that pic where he is looking in the mirror at himself. So cute! Emily you look like you have this Mom thing down pretty good. Good Job.
"When your kids are small, people will say to you, "Treasure every moment. They grow up so fast. Don't blink or you will miss it." Brody and Kaylee are growing up so fast it is my prayer that I do not blink and miss the little everyday things that they do! Lord help me not to blink too much today!
3 comments:
We had such a great time staying with you three! Brody is so much fun to be around, and we love him. I already miss him. I am glad we got to spend time with the whole family for Thanksgiving. He was a busy boy!
Emily you are doing such a good job with the pictures on Brody's Blog.
What great pics of our little man. It was a great Thanksgiving and I am so glad we were all able to enjoy it together.
I do believe he is changing every day. What a cutie!
It looks like he had a busy Thanksgiving. He is changing alot. I love that pic where he is looking in the mirror at himself. So cute! Emily you look like you have this Mom thing down pretty good. Good Job.
Post a Comment