This past weekend we were able to go and visit my sister, Eric and Drew! We all had a great time and enjoyed spending time together and celebrating my sisters Birthday!

Here we are playing on their really cool play ground in their back yard! One day Drew will love coming out here and making it his fort!

We were able to go to a really fun park and enjoy the nice weather! Brody had a blast swinging, running around and eating a yummy picnic lunch!

Drew thought Jason was so funny here! He was just bouncing in his bouncer and laughing so hard! It was really cute to watch! Funny how
something so small can get babies to laugh so hard! There is nothing cutter then a baby laughing!! :) We came at a time where Amy and Eric had sold their old furniture and their new furniture should be in any day now. So we brought our camping chairs and sat in those in the living room! :)

We painted some pumpkins while we were there. Brody had a good time and is so proud of his pumpkin that he did! This is a fun project for little kids! Good idea Amy!

Here we all are
painting them pumpkins! We had a great
time while we were there!
4 comments:
Totally loved having you all here! Always look forward to it. I am glad the kids already enjoy being around each other. I think Brody's pumpkin turned out to be the best! I can see why he is proud of it. Kaylee is just movin' all around. The next time we see her I just know she'll be crawling!
I'm so glad you had a good time. I like the pumpkin painting idea- we are going to do have to do that!
It was a good week-end with all of us being together and hopefully we can do it again soon.
I love the pumpkin painting. That was fun as well as the park. I am so glad it turned out to be a nice weather week-end. xoxoxoxo
So glad you all had a great time!
Post a Comment