There is not much going on around our house besides the normal every day activities. So there is not really much to post about besides our family adventures at the park. :)
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Family fun at the Park!
Posted by jeblusk at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Um, that first picture might be my all time favorite of your sweet kiddos (at least right now, I'm sure I'll say that the next you post another picture too!!!) Glad you're enjoying the nice weather.
Well I think that's a great post! The kids look so cute bundled up in their sweatshirts. Can't believe it's cool enough for that now. How nice that you all get to enjoy the weather at the park. Fun!
I guess Fall is really here. Let's hope the weather stays this nice for a while. It looks like Brody had fun at the park and Kaylee looks so cute in her hoodie!
How much fun are they having on these cool evenings? I am glad that you take the time to blog just the simple things the kids do. What great memories for them later on. And of course, Pops and I really appreciate seeing them and seeing what they are doing. I must say.. Kaylee in her hoodie is just the cutest thing. :-)
I'm not sure which one I love more...Kaylee's hoodie, her leggings, or her SHOES?! Okay, definitely the shoes! She looks like a lil' ballerina in them. Looks like they're loving Fall already!
Post a Comment